Ten of our Masters are officially recognized among the best at an international level by Eduniversal Ranking, in which the Marketing area is also featured.
Top 200 – Regional ranking within the 9 geographical zones
Ranked Top 50 Worldwide by Global Ranking Eduniversal for Marketing Masters
The Specialized Master Online in Marketing and Sales is designed for those who want to obtain a general basic knowledge in the business world and, at the same time, acquire specialized skills thanks to the mastery of the digitization systems of the reference sector.
Students will choose between two exclusive Bootcamps scheduled for Summer 2021, both designed to develop and refine students entrepreneurship skills, to let students experience international leading companies culture with two company visit and to improve students business network:
- Barcelona (Spain): “Bootcamp for Innovative Leaders” – In collaboration with EAE Business School
- Rome (Italy): “Bootcamp for International Business Leaders” – At Rome Business School
Only for online students, the “Bootcamp for International Business Leaders” in Rome, is included in the tuition fee.
With our help, you can create your career strategy through a journey of self-reflection, exploration and results. This program is designed to help you find internships or positions that match your ambitions and expectations. In particular, the master is particularly suitable for those who want to pursue a career in the following roles:
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Global Marketing Manager
- Marketing Technician
- Sales Manager
- Brand Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing Consultant
- Sales Trainer
- Commercial Director
- Product Manager
- Category Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Trade Marketing Manager
- Sales Technician.
Each year, Rome Business School presents the Employment Report, a document that collects data on the official results achieved by our students and former students in terms of employment and professional growth following their master’s degree at Rome Business School. The results obtained were possible thanks to the commitment of our students and the incredible professionalism of our Career Services who, with diligence and dedication, were able to direct students towards the desired career path in the world of work.
In particular, according to the most recent statistics:
- 60% of our students obtain a job offer within 6 months of the end of the master
- 92% of our students get a job offer at the end of the master
- 43% of our students have obtained a job position in large multinational companies;
- 37% of our students are currently successful managers;
- 68% of our students increased their job responsibilities at the end of the master.
The Online format of Rome Business School’s Master in Marketing and Sales is structured to provide participants with a thorough preparation for the Marketing sector and crucial aspects of other related fields, starting with a wide overview of the broader management world and then proceeding to analyse all the specific subjects and aspects of Marketing, as well as providing an in-depth insight into innovative and responsible leadership, its trends and best practices, as well as how they can be effectively applied to the Marketing and Sales Industry.Rome Business School Online Learning
The Rome Business School Online Learning is:
- Full Live Online – participants are connected live to the online CiscoWebex Platform, giving the opportunity to participate directly and actively in classroom activities. Our Professors, experts in their field of study, adopt a participating and engaging teaching model, essential for Distance Learning.
- Flexible – all live sessions are recorded and available within 24h on the Virtual Learning Environment Platform (VLE), where participants can easily find all the didactic materials.
- Ministero dell’Istruzione, dell’Università e della Ricerca
- Repubblica Italiana e Camera di Commercio
- Unione Europea
- Project Management Insitute (PMI)
International study tourThe Master’s degree courses include the opportunity to study abroad for a week, which will give you a chance to learn further management models and systems worldwide. A Multicultural environmentThe Rome Business School prizes intercultural exchange as a source of personal and professional development. Students from 5 continents regularly attend its courses. Paid international internshipsInterested attendees may take part in paid internships in numerous Countries at major companies and organisations.
- Internationale Klasse
- Internationale Lehrer
- Fremdsprachenunterricht 100%
- Studienreise im Ausland
- Prägenden Praktikum im Ausland
- Ausbildung bei internationalen Unternehmen
- Kursbesuch an ausländischen Standorten
- Frage ausländischer Qualifikationen