Our MBA Finance at ARU, Anglia Ruskin University gives you both theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience in international finance and investment.
You’ll spend time analysing numbers as well as business plans, autonomously and as part of an organisation’s senior leadership team – all the while enhancing your employability.
You’ll also get instant access to our Bloomberg Financial Markets Lab, where you can discover financial trading in a safe, supportive space. Working alongside your peers, you’ll develop analytical and trading skills, conduct financial investment analysis, and make investment decisions.
An MBA is a valuable qualification that’s recognised around the world. Studying MBA Finance at ARU is a great way to develop your career, increase your earning potential and learn more about a subject you love.
You will develop and evidence these skills during the course by:
- Exposure to financial modelling software
- Use of live and simulated case studies to demonstrate the value of theoretical perspectives in a practical setting
- Presentations from practitioners and professional bodies within the field of finance
- Self-managed learning
- Group presentations and peer assessment of performance
Students may expect to progress into positions within the field of finance, with promotion prospects suited to their qualification. Training in the use of statistical and financial modelling software will equip students with valuable practical skills.
- Financial Management
- Global Financial Markets
- Financial Modelling and Business Forecasting
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Research Methods for Business & Management
- Postgraduate Major Project